Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Update

I'm on my last day of the 14 days self isolation since the Sacramento trip and without apparent symptoms which is good news especially given that plane load of coughing folks on the way home. I'm keeping tabs on the developments to the west of us in New York and am very glad that I made the decision to close given that what I do is essentially "non-essential".

Frankly it's not looking so great for April given what countries that are ahead of us on the curve are dealing with in terms of percentages of sickness and medical facility overload. As soon as it's reasonably safe and socially responsible, I'll open again.

So in the meantime, making hay while the sun shines, I'll be completely rotating my inventory to spring/summer during the down time and introducing vintage linens to my stock.

Keep an eye on this space for further updates. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment