Saturday, December 26, 2020

Probably a week and I will reopen for appointments!

For those following along: We have finished repairing the flood damage and are in the repainting phase of the bathroom repair saga. A couple of coats of paint on the new materials on the ceiling, walls and adjacent areas and following that we will reassemble the bathroom storage shelves, the sink, mirror, wall hooks, move things back into their proper places and I will be back on business after a good cleaning of the shop itself. Probably the week of January 3rd. 

Sadly I had to turn away quite a few customers this past couple of weeks. It was unfortunate but couldn't be helped with half or more of my shop floor filled with bath and storage area parts and construction materials. I'm grateful that none of the stock was damaged. 

It's been a somewhat lost year so I suppose that it's entirely fitting that it was also the lost Christmas. Holding out hope for a better 2021.

Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment